(Lyra and Ryan were getting ready at Lyras house. Lyra was going through her whole wardrobe trying to find the perfect oufit. Ryan simply wore a Tailor Made Jumper with a rugby split neck under and crepe flower tights with her low boots. Ryan didn't wanna get ready at her house because her parents would make such a big deal out of it since it was her first official date. Lyra was so undesisive it took an hour to pick a ok outfit. Then she went to go look again and finally finalized on a Blue Iris Dress with heels.) LYRA: What's up your butt? RYAN: Huh? LYRA: You don't even look excited RYAN: No I..I'm excited What are you talking about LYRA: Mmhmm why don't you tell me the real reason RYAN: Im ok LYRA: COME ON! RYAN: FINE! Well see I'm not sure if I really like Nick LYRA: WHAT ARE YOU INSANE! HES A JONAS AND LIKE SUPER HOT! RYAN: Super hot? NO! I really don't know if I like him because of that. LYRA: But you do like him and What? You don't like him because he's famous? RYAN: (Shook her head Yes) See it's difficult to explain LYRA: Ok? (Heard a BEEP outside) I think that's them, You ok? RYAN: Yeah let's go (Lyra opened the door and Ryan and her piled into the car with Lyra in the front with Joe and Nick and Megan in the back. They all didn't talk much in the car and if they did Joe would get nervous driving and they all would giggle. Then they pulled up to a small Italian restaurant on the west side of town called Sophie's. They parked the car around back and Joe and Nick ...

Nursing Bra

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
Serenity Blogger Template